Popular questions

Budget camping is basic camping with tent stay, snacks, barbeque, dinner, bonfire, breakfast, and activities while regular camping includes a welcome drink, midnight tea, and options in breakfast extra. Musical camping includes live guitar music extra.

Yes, It’s is completely safe for couples. We have two dedicated camps for couples. (Camp A, D)

Yes, Pawna Lake Camping is completely safe for families. There is a separate Camp C for families.

No, Swimming is not allowed in Pawana lake. It is dangerous to swim as the water is too deep.

First, you need to reach Lonavala or Kamshet via railway and then hire a jeep till Pawana lake. Jeep will cost you 1000 rs per way. To know more, read the full guide of reaching Pawana Lake.

Get down to Lonavala via express train, then hire a private jeep outside the Lonavala railway station for Pawana lake. To know more, read the full guide of reaching Pawana Lake.

First, reach Kamshet via Local train. From Kamshet, you can come to Pawna lake by sharing or private cab. Private cab will cost you around 800 Rs but sharing will be very cost-effective. To know more, read the full guide of reaching Pawana Lake.

Lonavala to Pawana lake shortcut route is not in good condition but Kamshet to Pawana lake route is in average condition. Any car can come from both the routes.

The jeep transportation cost from Lonavala to Pawana lake is 1000 Rs per way. Entire jeep will be private for your group and the cost is irrespective of no. of people. Most of the time, a shared jeep option is not available from Lonavala, unlike Kamshet.

check-in after 4:00 PM,
snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM,
BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM,
bonfire after 9.30 PM,
dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM,
silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM,
next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM,
check-out at 11:00 AM.

You need to carry a torch, personal medicines, liquid odomos (mosquito repellent), extra pair of clothes, slippers, comfortable footwear, warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters), umbrella (during monsoon).

Pawana lake camping is available on almost every day upon advance booking. On weekdays, there would be fewer people and on weekends there would more people.

The cost of Pawana lake camping is from 778 Rs to 1499 Rs. Price varies as per packages.

Tent stay, food (snacks, barbeque, dinner, breakfast) and sports activities are the basic inclusions of Pawana camping.

Archery, dart game, cricket, football, volleyball, carom, chess, and ludo are the sports activities at Pawana camping.

We provide a portable tent stay of 2, 3 or 4 people sharing basis. Foam mattresses, bedsheets, pillows, and blankets will be provided inside each tent.

Welcome drink,
Snacks: tea and pakoda,
Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer with assorted veggies,
NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies,
Veg-dinner: veg or paneer sabzi, chapati, dal-tadka, steamed rice, salad, sweet,
Nonveg-dinner: dry chicken, curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet,
Midnight Tea,
Breakfast: Tea Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.

The different packages of Pawana lake camping are Budget camping at Rs. 778, Regular Camping at Rs. 1299, Musical camping at Rs. 1499, and Camping with Transportation package are also available.

Step 1: Go to Pawnacamp.com
Step 2: Choose any camp from A, B, C, etc.
Step 3: Enter no. of adults and children
Step 4: Select date and time
Step 5: Select partial payment or full payment option.
Step 6: Proceed to checkout and enter a name, email, etc.
Step 7: Make payment using a credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, google pay, etc.
Step 8: Check email for booking confirmation

A) 33% reservation-advance is no-refundable in case of total cancellation. However, camping can be rescheduled up to the next year if cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time.

B) 33% reservation-advance is adjustable (In the final payment) in case of partial cancellation if partial cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time, Else guest has to pay the full amount.

C) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and cancellations are made 24 hours before the check-in time, then 33% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees and the remaining 67% amount will be refunded within 5 working days. If the guest fails to cancel the booking before 24 Hrs then the guest has to pay the full amount.

D) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and partial cancellation is made 24 hours before the check-in time, then the adjustment will be made in the final payment Else no refund will be provided.

Post monsoon and winter is the best time for visiting Pawana lake. In the summer season, the water level is down but temperature becomes much cooler after evening.

Line.png
Testimonials
Line.png

what our visitors say